Healing Hearts Logo
This logo is a gift to all survivors of abuse – Physical, Sexual, Mental, and Emotional It was given to me by God and means a lot to me so I wanted to share it with you. The logo represents healing and it’s creation is made up of a very distinct pattern:
- 3 Hearts (represent the LOVE of the Trinity)
- Each heart is made up of two symbols, 1 V and an upside M.
- Each M represents three saints that have survived abuse and each V represents the glory of the Saint:
- Blessed Mother Mary – Victory
- St. Mary Magdalene – Value
- St. Maria Goretti – Veneration
With this logo a scripture verse was revealed:
“Take no part in the fruitless works of darkness; rather expose them, for it is shameful even to mention the things done by them in secret; but everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says: Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” Ephesians 5:11-14
In order to stop abuse, we must not allow it to keep us in the dark. If you have been abused in any way, please contact your local authorities, priest, youth minister, or a trusted family member. Do not keep it in the dark, rather break free and allow Christ to shine hope upon you and flood you with His healing grace.
The logo was fashioned by artist Emily Lacour. Thank you Emily!